Work with Us
We are always on the look out for new and seasoned designers & developers to join our team. Collaborations vary from project-based to a more permanent position in our Vancouver Fairview studio.
Send us your resume and online portfolio (URL OK) via email ONLY. Clearly indicate the position you’re applying for in the subject heading.
We are currently looking for:
Web Designer (Contract)
We’re looking for a self-motivated, organized team player with a great attitude, willing to work on both creative and repetitive tasks. You should be able to exercise both creativity and be able to work within brand guidelines.
You should be based in Vancouver and will be expected come into the studio for working meetings. This is an on-going contract position (est. 10-20 hours weekly) and you may be working on multiple sites/projects concurrently.
What you’re going to do:
· Create mockups for websites including page layouts, banner advertisements, icons and other graphics
· Design emails, social media branding, and online marketing campaigns
· Manage and update existing campaigns and websites (eg. content population/edits, graphic updates, CSS/HTML troubleshooting)
· Be able to represent and enhance our clients’ brand, design goals and priorities.
· diploma/degree in graphic/web design or related experience
· 2-4 years experience in graphic/web design
· ability to quickly create and iterate mockups for various projects
· extremely reliable, detailed and highly organized
· capable of managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
· ability to adapt to constant change and manage deadlines.
· proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
· some CSS, HTML knowledge preferred
· knowledge of Responsive and Mobile design
· WordPress CMS knowledge
You should have:
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment is essential
· Self-motivated to stay informed and up-to-date on current/future digital trends
· Excellent office and communication skills, fluent English language
· Proven ability to excel in a deadline-intensive environment
If this is you, contact us now!